Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Up-do Those Jars!

I actually made these for Eliza's birthday party and just forgot to share. But I loved them so much that they are still sitting in the same place they were at the party! So the first one is from Lune, again. I just love her blog, what can I say?!
blogged
 
So all you need is a jar, a doily, thread, and a needle.

blogged
 
Thread your needle and weave in and out through the edge of the doily.

blogged
 
This is what it looks like when it's all the way around.

blogged
 
And then slip it over a jar, wrap the thread around if you want and tie!

blogged
 
For this one I just hot glued some vintage lace I had,

blogged
 
And added flowers! Easy and cute. I have like a zillion jars (I just can't throw them away!) so I love finding ways to fix them up! Tomorrow's Thursday, wing time! Woopee!
Signature copy