Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Little Pampering

When you have kids, sometimes it feels like you never have time for yourself! Between work, school, and my family, I hardly have time to even shower! But last night after everyone went to sleep, I took the time to pamper myself a bit! I cut my hair (to spice things up a bit!), painted my toes, and sat on the couch watching tv until bedtime. Oh, and worked out, gotta keep in shape!
 
blogged
 
blogged
 
And I'm still not so sure why I decided to chop off half of my hair, but it's interesting. I guess I wanted to challenge myself... like I don't already! But it's fun to think of what I can do with it? It's about to get real creative up in here!
 
blogged
 
Yay, red toes and Jersey Shore!
 
Also, here was Eliza's homemade present from her daddy! I was going to make it but got caught up with the quilt. So I handed over the designs to Brandon, and let him do whatever he wanted. I'm not going to lie, I was a little skeptical when he was near finishing because it didn't exactly turn out as planned. I'm a little bit of a control freak so I just had to take a deep breath and trust him. And hey, it turned out pretty darn cute! I'm so proud (:
 
blogged
 
the little gadgets are for her to tinker with
 
blogged
 
Signature copy