Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eating In Austin

One of my favorite things about visiting Austin is the good food! Pretty much everywhere I've been to has been fantastic! Here's some of the places I went to this time around.
blogged
 
This place was a little outdoor taco stand, old-school style.

blogged


blogged

And of course, we had to get some fro-yo after! We went to Yogurt Planet, one of my favorites!

blogged


blogged
 
On Sunday, right before we left I had to come to this place, Rio's Brazilian Cafe. My friend Meg has been raving about it and we just blow it off everytime we go to Austin. So, I gave it a shot and what a suprise! I didn't really know what to expect since it's Brazilian and all.

blogged


blogged

I got this salad with a roasted apple, stuffed with goat cheese, and sprinkled with candied walnuts. Yum! Seriously one of the best salads I've ever had. And I'm not really a salad kind of girl, they just don't fill me up! Also, I don't think I've ever had goat cheese before but I really enjoyed it. I think I have an unhealthy obsession with cheese... oh, what's a girl to do!


Brandon, Eliza, and I all started school today! I'll post a little more about that later! I've still got one more class to attend, I have a nice little break in between.

Signature copy