Thursday, August 18, 2011

DIY Rose Headband


blogged

I've seen this kind of headband all over the place lately and have been itching to make my own. So I did! It was super duper easy and really inexpensive. Here's what I did:

First what you will need is:

blogged

Scissors,
Glue Gun,
A bouquet of fake flowers of your choice (roses, daisies, ect.)
Some matching ribbon

blogged

Cut your ribbon to desired length (circumference of your head plus enough extra to tie a bow).

blogged
Pull all your flowers off their stems.

blogged

Pull the petal part (if any) off the flower.

blogged

And cut the stem so that it doesn't poke out.

blogged
Put a dab of hot glue on.

blogged
And stick it on your ribbon. Note: I started with one in the middle and then worked my way out. Also, place them close together so that when it bends around your head, the ribbon doesn't show through.

blogged


blogged
 
Here is what I wore with it, I made this picture for lookbook. Check it out: here.

blogged


Signature copy