Tuesday, August 16, 2011

200th POST!

Can you believe it?! 200 POSTS! So I'm celebrating with an outfit post from a cocktail party I went to this weekend. Thank you all for reading! If you have a blog, feel free to share! I love finding new blogs to read.
blogged

In other news, I got a lookbook! So you can also see this outfit, here.
Outfit Details:
Dress- Thrifted (in store soon)
Shoes- Target (just got them!)
Necklace- DIY
A note about the necklace, I think I'm going to start a necklace line. The necklace I'm wearing here is actually one I made to sell. I'll let you know when I put them up but I'm very excited! I have an obsession with necklaces so it's fun to design my own. And I think I'm going to "upcycle" necklaces too! Look at me, branching out! Yay.

blogged

blogged

blogged
Brandon, he looks so fifties! What a cutie.


Signature copy