Tuesday, July 19, 2011

San Antonio: Day 2

Soooo I made wrote this when I made the first San Antonio Trip post and then forgot to post it! So here it is, sorry it's late (:

The second day we were in San Antonio we went to a baby shower at this cute little house in the hill country and then made a pit stop at the Alamo on the way back. I think the best part about San Antonio was the joy of seeing these two play together. They're like sisters, I mean look at them! Too cute.




blogged
 




blogged
 
And how gorgeous is this cake?! Yes, those flowers are edible and are basically pure sugar. Unfortunately for me, Eliza had one too many...
 




blogged
 




blogged
 
Brandon and I snuck off to explore and found this fun treehouse! I was not in appropriate treehouse climbing garb and did not get up there but it looks cool, right?
 




blogged
 




blogged
 
Is this not the cutest garden sign ever? I may make one in the near future. This house made me yearn for one of my own! I can't wait until I'm a houseowner. I love my apartment and all but there's only so much I can do, ya know?
 




blogged
 




blogged
 
The Alamo ended up being closed (we missed it by like 2 hours) but that's ok. Been there, done that.
 




blogged
 
We peeked through the gates and got our fix.
 




blogged
 
Excuse my silly obsession with trees, I just couldn't help myself. But look at this thing, talk about tree climbing heaven! I suppose it's a good thing it was closed, Brandon would have been up in that thing before I could even say stop!



 
 
Signature copy