Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Store: Big Cartel

So, I've been struggling with my store lately... well really I've been struggling with money and I've been looking for ways to maximize my earnings from my store. One of the things that I've really been thinking about is Etsy fees and how I hate having to list things everyday to compete with all the other clothes sellers on Etsy and just for a chance to be seen. A lot more goes into this business than making/finding clothes and I've been spending more time doing everything else that what I love- making things and hunting for treasures. So I'm changing my strategy! I created a new store on Big Cartel: Sam Wish. If it does work out, this means less fees! I can customize my layout more and I have less limits to what I'm allowed to sell. The only difference (to me atleast) is that I don't get the traffic from Etsy which means I'm going to have to actually start advertising. But I think this also means I can spend more time doing photoshoots, creating lookbooks/magazines, finding fashion bloggers to advertise with and making clothes! So I'll probably be sharing more of my latest items on here (hope you don't mind!). Here's what's in store right now!


listed on etsy
 



listed on etsy
 



listed on etsy
 



listed on etsy
 



listed on etsy
 



listed on etsy
 



listed on etsy
store.
 
I think I'm going to change my store background soon. I'm thinking something white? Lace? We'll see! Tomorrow is Eliza's Birthday, I've been working hard for the last two weeks to get stuff prepared and I can't wait to share all my fun diy projects! Have a good weekend everyone!




Signature copy