Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Eliza's Second Birthday!

Last Sunday was Eliza's second birthday and it was so much fun! I was planning and making stuff for about a month and it turned out better than I could have imagined! I've got some fun tutorials to share in the next few posts but for now here's a peek into her birthday weekend.  

 
 On Saturday, I sent Eliza and Brandon off on a photo scavenger hunt so I could clean the house and get everything ready for the party. It kept them out untill 10 o'clock! So that was perfect.
 
blogged
 
blogged
 
And here is all my hardwork on the day of.



blogged
 

blogged
 
Ants on a log,
PB & J Sandwiches
Chicken Waldorf Salad
Spinach dip and baguettes



blogged
 
And here is the dessert table:



blogged
 

blogged
 
The first row of stuff was for make-your-own mud pie! The blue pot on the left was where the pudding went.
 

blogged
 
Peanut Butter Cookies with Reeses in the middle (I'll share the recipe later!)
 

blogged
 

blogged
 
My favorite dessert- lemon bars! Recognize the plate stand?
 

blogged
 
Look out for some yummy recipes in the near future! I've got some serious blogging to do and I'm going out of town tomorrow! It'll have to wait until I get back. July is coming to an end and that means summer is almost over! What happened to June?


Signature copy