Thursday, July 21, 2011

Daily Outfit & New Hair Curler!

A couple weeks ago, I was in the market for a new curling iron! The one I had was really old and just not what I wanted. I was looking at those conical curlers without the clips and turned to YouTube to help me decide. I found this video on Taylor Swift Ispired curls and decided I had to get one of those! Most are really expensive but I found a mini one at Sally's for $12.99!!! And it works! It's called the Plugged In Mini Curling Wand.
 
blogged
 
I went straight home and tested it out! Usually my hair is wavy and has that beachy kind of look (on the right), on the left is using the curler.
 
blogged
 
Also, it gets up to 400 degrees! So it came with these cute half glove things:
 
blogged
 
This is what I wore this day, just a comfy outfit for work. (excuse the paint on my hand) 
 
blogged
 
blogged
 
blogged
 
Outfit Details:
Skirt- Thrifted
Top: Forever 21/Upcycled
 
blogged
 
Signature copy