Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Outfit Post: Poolside

I work out of a room at my dad's house and he has this really amazing pool. I absolutely love it and just realized what a great background it makes! I was in a seventies mood and decided to give my newly thrifted, high waisted, bell bottoms a go! I originally got them for the store but just couldn't let them go! They're so comfy and I've been looking for a great pair of bell bottoms for years!


blogged




blogged
 
Outfit Details:
Bell Bottoms: Thrifted
White Top: Thrifted
Red White Headband: DIY




blogged




blogged




blogged




 Also! I learned a great tip today reading Etsy's Success newsletter. It's about the key to getting your items noticed, listing! You should list items everyday (I already knew that, and do) but it also suggested spreading them out through the day, like morning, afternoon, and night. And if you don't have anything to list that you should relist. You don't have to wait for items to expire to relist them! And that's something I never thought of before but will definitely start doing! In Etsy, it's all about getting your items at the top of search lists and the only way to doing that is listing! That's one of the most important and usefull things I've learned while selling in my store. It really can make or brake you! Do you guys have any helpful Etsy tips?
 
Signature copy