Thursday, June 16, 2011

Outfit Post: Hey little face

Today, I discovered photoshop actions! At first, it was very frustrating because I had NO idea what I was doing but once I figured out how to download them, it was on! I'm soo excited to get to use all of my newly aqcuired actions from an awesome blog that offers a huge selection of actions for free! Here's the link, you should seriously try it out! CoffeeShop Blog: Actions
 
Here's an outfit I wore a couple days ago, and some photoshop actions to go along with it!
 



Outfit Details:
Shirt: Upcycled
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted
Jean Pencil Skirt: Thrifted/Upcycled & will be in the store soon!
Red Striped Headband: DIY


For these, I used the Attic Vintage action without a texture layer. Loooove.

Oh, and about the title. Eliza called me a "little face" today... not sure what that means but I thought it was cute! Happy Wednesday everyone!

Signature copy