Sunday, June 12, 2011

Outfit Post: Graduation Day!

My little brother and sister (twins) graduated from high school about a week ago! My sister is going to UT and my brother is going to Texas State, so we are pretty darn excited for them. I got to see a lot of my family and had a pretty great weekend! So I thought I'd share what I wore:
 

Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Sweater Top: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Gladiator Sandals: Forever 21



And here's one of the graduates, my beautiful sister, Alex.


Aren't these shoes to die for?!


By the way, I'm sorry about the lack or posting in the last week. I accidently deleted like half of my pictures on my computer and have spent the last 5 days trying to recover all of them, and making sure I get them all backed up! Such a pain, but I guess I learned a valuable lesson: DON'T PUT OFF BACKING UP YOUR COMPUTER. Like my dad always says, "Remember the Woody Hayes Rules, There's three things that can happen and two of them are bad." It could have been worse but I'm starting to learn that procrastinating isn't always for the best. Well hope you guys have a happy Sunday!

Signature copy