Friday, June 3, 2011

New Favorite Snack

A couple weeks ago, we visited a friend at her new house by the beach! I'll have to take pictures next time, it's cute. We spent the day at the beach and then we came back for a bite to eat. She made this snack and I fell in LOVE. I've been looking for healthy snacks because I haven't been eating too great... and this was perfect! It may sound like a weird combo, but trust me! It's worth the try! So here's what you do;
 
What you will need:
 



1 Cucumber
2 Limes
Salt

First, cut up all of your ingredients. Slice the cucumber about 1/4" thick and slice up the limes into 4 wedges each.



Place all the cucumbers in a preferably shallow and wide dish.


Then squeeze your limes over the top of the cucumbers and sprinkle them with a bit of salt.


And last, eat it up! Ahh, I could go for some right now! Any other healthy snacks that I'm missing out on?


Signature copy