Monday, June 20, 2011

Latest Thrifty Finds

One of my favorite thrift stores around me is expanding! And even better, they made everything 50% off! So I had to splurge a little and found some pretty fun things.
 

I've been looking at toy camera's like the Holga and Diana and then I found this little guy and bought him for $2. I have no idea if it works or not but I'm willing to give it a try! I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
 

I really hate this color green but I think it has potential. I'm going to give it a couple coats of white paint and it will be just like new!


I've been kind of obsessed with plates lately and just couldn't help myself. They're pretty!




So I decided to make some plate stands and bought a few candlestick holders to make them.



These two purses are now in the store: black, gold.


I just thought this was cute...


I'm not sure what about this necklace I like because things like this usually aren't my style but all the different but  pretty beads kind of caught my eye. I love thrifting. I may have a problem...

I'm reallly excited to get this week going! I'm feeling very inspired and ready to work. Which is awesome.

Signature copy