Monday, June 27, 2011

Inspiration Monday: Summer!

So, I've decided I'm going to start doing "Inspiration Monday" posts every week! Every week it kind of takes me a day or two to get inspired and get back into the groove of work. Running your own business takes a lot of work and I think the hardest part is making yourself do it and still love it. So I always try to find inspiration everywhere I go and feed off of that to get myself to work. From here on out, I'm going to post a bunch of things that inspire me on mondays! I've recently joined Pinterest so that's probably where most will come from. If you're not a member, you should totally join because it rocks! Well, here goes nothing! Inspiration Monday numbero uno, summer edition!
 




caramel and sea salt topped shortbread, yum! recipe.


Hanging rope shelf. source.


Frozen Strawberry Mojito, dubble yum! Recipe.







Rasperry Beer Cocktail; Recipe.


Color Chalboard; source.



And I'll end with this awesome piece of art, I want to make one?


Happy Monday everyone! Let's get this week goin'!



Signature copy