Thursday, June 16, 2011

Experimenting with Film

In case you didn't notice, I redid my banner! I also died my hair red last night and will be sharing pictures shortly (:
 
So anyways, back to the post. A friend came to visit us a couple days ago and was taking pictures with a film camera the whole time. It really made me want to use one so I dug up my old 35mm camera from when I was taking a photography class, bought some film, and started shooting away. It's fun because you don't know what you're going to get and then you get really excited about developing them! I just get them done at Walgreens and it is kind of a bummer when I have lines going through some but oh well. It's not really that big of a deal, they're just for fun! Here are some of the ones that came out good.
 



I didn't go anywhere exciting, just anything I could find around the house that was mildly interesting. AKA Eliza.



 


 
Signature copy