I just realized that I never shared with you guys the quilt I made for Eliza's Birthday! I'm really proud of it, it turned out so much better than I ever imagined! I saw this quilt and modeled mine after it. And used this awesome circle applique tutorial.
I managed to use fabric I already had for everything but the white parts and the binding. Yay for saving money (and using up part of my stash)!
Here's what the blocks consisted of, plus a few more strips at the bottom.
I handstitched all the flowers and the actual quilting. It didn't take near as long as I thought and was way more fun than the last one! I didn't really do "blocks" last time which may have been part of the problem. It's easier to do it in pieces and kept me from getting too bored with it. A lot of this fabric was part of my vintage stash and then the rest was just fabric I had laying around or from clothes I upcycled.I'm off to Galveston for the next couple of days! Hope you guys are enjoying the last bit of summer!