Saturday, June 25, 2011

Daily Outfit Post: Studio

I wore this outfit to work and decided to switch things up a little! Instead of taking pictures in front of my store background I decided to take some pictures where I spend most of my time in my studio, on my makeshift couch/bench/thing! It was actually a coffee table that I spray painted white and made a cushion and pillows for. Since I run an online store, I spend a lot of time on the computer and here is where I do it!
 


blogged
 
Outfit Details:
Grey Tank Top: Target
Red Checkered Overalls: Thrifted
Green Flower Pin: Thrifted
Gladiator Sandals: Forever 21
 


blogged
 


blogged
 


blogged


I'm so excited! In a couple days I'm going to implement a new store logo and redo my store's aesthetic! I've been kind of holding out because I still have like return address labels, tags, and other stuff with the old logo and I kind of wanted to wait till those run out but it seems like they never will! So I'm just going to go for it, I'm ready for a fresh new look! I can not wait to share. Well, have a good weekend everyone!


Signature copy