Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Best Sunday Ever!

So my Sunday was pretty awesome. We had breakfast in bed and a date night! Here are some pictures I took with my phone and edited with a photography app called Little Photo that's pretty much amazing (and did I mention it's free?).
 

Breakfast of champions, right? Cheesy scrambled eggs, bacon, and avocado. And I believe this is the first time I got to use my new awesome plates, hurray!


Someone got into some cherries and made a mess all over her face... By the way, I noticed I always post pictures of her with no clothes on and thought I should explain. When we are home (which is when I usually take pictures of her), she is always running around naked because she either made a huge mess and her clothes are no longer wearable or she just decides to rip them off because she thinks it's funny. And who am I to interrupt her fun, right? Might as well let her run around naked while she can get away with it!


We went on a dinner and a movie date and saw Hangover 2 which was freakin' hilarious! I seriously haven't laughed so hard in a while and it was mighty nice.
 

This isn't the greatest picture but whatever. So this dress actually came from my mother, she wore it when she was my age (isn't that crazy?). It's one of my favorite dresses and I'll never get rid of it. It's funny because for a long time it was just sitting in my closet (like years) because I didn't quite know how to wear it. But now that I've gotten into vintage clothing, it's perfect!


Dress: My mothers
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Probably from Target?

I didn't have my camera handy which is why I had to use my phone but I'll definitely get better pictures of this dress someday soon. Maybe our next date night, eh?

Signature copy