Thursday, May 19, 2011

Daily Outfit Post: Park

It's only 10 o'clock and this is turning out to be the worst Thursday in the history of Thursdays! Brandon woke me up by breaking the news of my bike being stolen from our patio... It was a vintage Lady Raleigh Bike and was in the process of being fixed up. We probably spent around $200 which sucks the most. I don't even think I had a full picture of her :/ And the second bad part of my day is, I have my first canker sore. It hurts. And I can't have wings tonight, which is like the highlight of my week (i love wings). I guess on the bright side, my day can't really get much worse than this. I really just want to go shopping and blow off all my steam but I am broke. Arg, what's a girl to do
 
 
Well, sorry about that. I had to vent a little. Moving on, last week we went to this park that is about a mile away from our apartment that I had no idea about! It wasn't really that great... which is probably why I've  never been there before. I made Brandon exercise his photography skills a little bit and take some pictures of me in one of my new favorite dresses!
 


I got it at buffalo exchange for $20! Nice, huh?
Belt: Thrifted
Crochet Vest: Forever 21
Leggings: Forever 21



This is actually one of the dresses I had to buy while I was in Austin, suitcase-less.




What a cutie (: Well here's to my day getting better, I hope you guys have a great Thursday!



 
Signature copy