Wednesday, May 11, 2011

daily outfit post; 3

This is actually the new background for my store shoots but I tested it out with an outfit post first. Yesterday, I wanted to feel girly but really comfortable, so this is what I came up with.
 

Shirt: Target
Dress: thrifted/upcycled
Leggings: Forever 21



There's a funny story about the shirt actually. A couple weekends ago when I went to Austin, I forgot my suitcase! So on Saturday we had to run to a Target to get me something to wear! Brandon was yelling at me the whole time for taking too long but I wanted to get something I could keep on wearing, ya know?! So I got this shirt, a cute pair of shorts (which I have a lack of), and some tights (can't go wrong there). It turned out ok and I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed the excuse to get new clothes! I've been trying to down-size my closet to get rid of old things and just keep stuff that I really love because we don't have a lot of room. But now I don't have a whole lot of options!

In other news, I'm working on a May/Summer Lookbook for the store with this new background and I'm very excited about it! I'll post about it, as soon as I'm done. The week's almost over, woo!

Signature copy