Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CE-LE-BRA-TION time, come on!

This semester, Brandon decided to take off school and help me with work. So we decided to start up a men's line of clothing in my store! He helps me shop, tries everything on, models for me, and then helps me with descriptions and pricing.
 



Isn't he cute! (I can't believe he lets me cute his hair) 
 
 It's kind of fun to be able to work with him! I've learned that it's not so easy to find nice vintage guy clothing but when you do, it's like JACKPOT! I'm starting to get the hang of it.
 

This shirt seems to be popular, it's already been in two treasuries! Here and here.



So, the 30th was the first day I listed menswear in my store and a couple hours later we had our first sell! In the same day! Well if that's not a reason to celebrate, then I don't know what is!
 
So I dressed up a little today, took some pictures, and had some fun with photoshop.

(I had a photoshoot, hence unusual hair and makeup)



Lace Leotard: Forever 21
Pink Sequin Dress: Forever 21

It feels like it's still the weekend, even though it's wednesday... Where did monday and tuesday go?


 
Signature copy