Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Birthday LOOT

Last tuesday was my birthday! So for my birthday my mom came down and took me shopping all day long. Then later that night, the fiance and I went on a hot date to Pappadeaux, my favorite restaurant. Ever.
 
I had a lot of fun shopping for just myself on my birthday. It was hard to not think about buying things for the store but it was just what I needed. My poor mother had to chase Eliza around the store all day but we did get in some good mother-daughter bonding time. 
 
Anyhow, here are some of the things I got from a local thrift store and Hancocks: 
 


I love the "Dream" sign and vintage tin can together, the colors are just fun. The black checkered fabric is actually waterproof and is now being used on my patio (I'll share later).

I bought this fabric at Hancocks, all on sale. The two larger pieces I am going to use to recover two kitchen chairs which I will share in a couple of days. 


I loved the turqouise in this fabric and the vintage candle thing is one of the few things I bought for my store.

It was such a great day and I have to say, although I don't feel much different, 20 is totally better than being 19.


20, baby!

 Signature copy