Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weekend in New Orleans Part 1

Every year we go to New Orleans to run in the Crescent City Classic which happens the day before Easter. Also, because my Grandparents live there. Although I didn't get to run (aw, shucks!) I had a really great time. So here are some of the highlights of my weekend.  
 
 


Watching my grandpa and Eliza play, i love seeing him so happy!


I got to see my awesome cousins! 



We ate at this cute little cafe at Algiers point on Easter Morning. I got the "Bermuda Triangle" which consisted of wheat toast with avocado, feta cheese, cucumbers, and tomatoes and boyyy was it delicious! I would never pair feta cheese with avocado but I love the combo!



Eliza and I inherited this cute little wagon. It's old and worn but we love it regardless! It makes a great little addition to our garden oasis (aka our patio).


But I think Eliza's favorite vintage toy was this little puppy. It kind of moves up and down and squeeks when you wheel it around. She must have been playing with it atleast half the time we were there!


And one last little tid bit that I thought was funny. My grandparents hose was leaking but its ok because it's landing spot happened to be right on the zuchinnis! You couldn't see the water too well so I traces out the drops with yello via photoshop... (:

Hope you guys had a good one! Part 2 is on the way!


Signature copy