Thursday, April 21, 2011

Punchy Fun Surf Time

Story behind the title: We live about 30 minutes from the beach and my brother got really into sufing a couple years ago so when it starts to heat up a little he likes to keep track of the surf conditions.

He checks it on this local website created by the surfers that live on the beach and report the surf everyday and forecasts for the rest of the week. So I guess when he checked it today, they said it was "punchy fun surf time". We totally didn't get it but joked about it all day long.

My brother surfing with his friend, I apologize about the plumber's butt he's got goin' there.


Here are some more pictures of our "Punchy Fun Surf Time"!
 

I guess this one isn't too fun but aren't they pretty? They're called Portuguese Man o' Wars and are the worst jellyfish of them all!

A wittle baby man o'war! I just can't get over their pretty colors...

Sand is kind of a new concept for Eliza...

She doesn't quite get it, especially how funny it acts when wet.

But she sure does like to dig in it!



my little family.

Saved the best for last! This picture might be my favorite one of her... EVER! Props to the fiance!

The water was a little cold to get in for Eliza and I but hopefully in a few warm weeks it should be just right! I guess it wouldn't really of mattered much because I think Eliza was a little put off by the waves. She didn't like all the pushing and pulling which is ok for right now. I'm perfectly fine with not having to jump in after her!


Only four days until my birthday, woo!
 
Signature copy