Saturday, April 9, 2011

DIY Earring Holder

My old setup wasn't quite working out and all the earring holders I looked at were either too expensive or I didn't like them so I made my own!
 
This is what you need:
 



 
Empty Frame
Hot glue and glue gun
Some kind of netting or mesh
(I got screen door stuff from a hardware store)
Scissors
 
 


First, cut your screen to the size of the frame. Then hot glue the sides down to the frame. And done!


Hang it up and put in your earrings. I like it because it's easy to take your earrings on and off. I may paint it eventually... we'll see.



Also a little inspiration for all those small business owners! This article, named Think You're Not an Expert? is very helpful for those who are feeling down or just need some encouragement. It's short, sweet, and really makes you want to get up and work! My favorite line: "Oh, and one more thing? You know who else works out of his home office? THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."


I don't think people understand the stress and responsibility that comes with owning your own business! So I'm just trying to spread the love! Everyone needs a pat on the back every now and then, right?




Signature copy