Thursday, April 14, 2011

Daily Outfit Post #2!

 




Blouse- Thrifted
Skirt- Thrifted
Belt- Thrifted
Shoes- Either Payless or Target... I can't remeber!


Did you know that April is National Grilled Cheese Month?! When I was little I always pronounced it "Girl Cheese", my dad made them all the time (and still does), it's kind of his specialty. I made a really yummy one the other day and thought I'd share.


It is a bunch of cheese melted between two slices of Texas Toast. I used mozzarella, colby jack, gouda, and parmesan. The gouda was the main player here, I'm a little obsessed! So eat yourself a lot of grilled cheese this month!

On a side note, I turn twenty in 12 days! WooOOoo. It's kind of creeping up on me, I'm not really sure what I want except for stuff for the apartment but that's not too fun! We'll see I suppose, I think I want to spend my whole day shopping... that would be the best birthday ever! What's your favorite thing to do on your birthday?


 
Signature copy