Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Laptop for the Sweetie

For Christmas I made my boyfriend a laptop case because well... he needed one! This is the tutorial I used to make it and it turned out better than I imagined.  I quilted the top from 4 different coordinating fabrics that I liked.

And the back (and bits of the front) I actually made out of scraps from a pair of his corduroys that he made me chop into shorts.  I think that was kind of cool, he has a little thing for corduroy.
 


He picked out the plaid that I used from my vintage stash. I like the color combos, they're perfect for him and not too girly!

I think my daughter likes it too (:

I know I said I would share my big news but it's going to have to wait a couple more days! It's so weird to write 2011, where did the year go?

 
Signature copy