Saturday, January 29, 2011

I close my eyes and I see you dancin'

I had this dry erase board sitting on my "craft" desk,  just collecting junk. It wasn't very flattering or useful so I decided to make it into a calendar! Which will hopefully help me be a little more organized.
 


I know the picture isn't the best but trust me, it looks a lot better in person. I used black electrical tape, cut in half to make the lines. I also made spruced up my magnets by hot gluing on some fabric roses using this tutorial.



 
I don't know about you guys but I absolutely hate cockroaches. My sister gave me some old clothes that she never wears and as I was going through them late at night when a little buggy came crawling out. It. was. HUGE. And being the little girl that I am, I didn't want to get anywhere near it so I trapped it in a cup and made a little sign for my boyfriend in the morning (:
 


I cracked myself up so I had to take a picture.

And now for the big news! I know I said I would announce it a while back but I had to wait to get... it. Well, I'm engaged!


And here's an upclose shot.


Ahhh, I love it! It took a while to get used to it because I am not a ring person at all. Which is why I love the size and that's it's simple but not too simple. I had to wait so long because when he proposed, he just gave me the diamond so that I could pick out my own ring (smart man). Then once I picked it out, we had to get it sized and everything before I could actually have it.


So there you have it, folks! We are going to look at a condo tomorrow and we'll see how that goes. I can't wait to move into my own place!



 
Signature copy