Thursday, January 20, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Time for school! School just started and I'm already overwhelmed. You know right when school starts, and you have a ton of classes and information being thrown at you and you feel like your head is going to explode? Well that's me! Haha, it's not so bad just kind of.. stressful.
 
So basically this is where I'm at. I'm going out of town this weekend and I have a bunch of assignments due as soon as I get back. Then I'm going to try to focus on work so I can't start making a full time living. We're going to save up some money and then hopefully get our own place in the beginning of March! So until then it will be work, work, work! And hardly any time for crafts :( So I will update everytime I get around to having some crafty time but I'm not guaranteeing much. Once we move into our own apartment though, you better watch out! Because I'm going to have my own place to decorate and I might go a little bit craft crazy. I've already got a ton of things in my head that I want to make but I'm waiting until we get moved in and I can evaluate.
 
Anywho, here's a pair of ugly grandma shorts that I just fixed up a little.
 
BEFORE
(long and ugly)


AFTER
(short and sweet)

These, I actually put in my store but I thought I would share. It was super easy, I just moved the crotch up and then chopped off about 5" from the bottom and voila! Hope you like! See ya'll soon!

Signature copy