Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You, You've Got What I Need

I know I've been absent for a while. Life has been hectic. This post might be a bit random but this is what's going on.

I'm trying to get a second job (other than etsy) so I can save up money for a house. This is proving to be quite difficult in this economy. Now I know what everyone was talking about! I have been searching, applying, and interviewing for about a week now and no luck so far but I'm not getting my hopes up! I'm determined.

School is going good, keeping me very busy. We just came back from a weekend in Austin, maybe I'll post some pics later.

While in Austin we got to ride around town on bikes and I decided I need a good bike. We have mountain bikes but that's not what I want. So I've been searching around Craigslist and this is what I've found.


Isn't it cute?! I need something that is a comfortable ride, has some gears, has nice sturdy handles (I don't like road bike handles), and is of course, cute! I pretty much love everything about this bike, especially the fenders.

To compensate for the Austin hills, I learned I can readjust the gears to make them shift lower. I found this out at a blog I found called Lovely Bicycle! It's an awesome blog and is totally getting me into bikes. Here is the one she has, I love it because it's so authentic looking!


Here is me trying to find some lighting for store pics, it was raining and my camera fogged up but I think it looks kind of cool?



I ended up just setting up some lights in my usual place. It's a little different, still learning about lighting and what not.






These items expired so I retook the pictures and am in the process of relisting.

Hope everyone is well!