Monday, September 20, 2010

Tags!

I made clothing hang tags! Here is the gun I bought off Amazon for only $6. It works pretty well too! I'm not going to lie, I was a little scared the first time I used it. I thought it would have like a kick or loud noise but no. See, what you do is stick the needle through the fabric and tag and when you squeeze the trigger it pushes the plastic tag through the needle and comes out a hole at the end of the needle to the other side!  It's pretty cool, I've always wondered how they those things.


Here's the tags I made, I'm pretty proud of myself (:


and the back:



In other news, I went to a vintage store downtown today to check it out and make an appointment to go talk to them about putting my clothes in their store! I'm going back Tuesday so I guess we'll see what happens.