Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Topshop and photography inspiration

I have fallin in love with... Top Shop. Inspiration much?



And Juliette Hogan? Looove the backdrop art.

I found her at two awesome blogs:
&

 I've been having some debate about backdrops. Ehh?



Also I've picked up a few more photography tips. This whole thing is a learning experiece and I just keep working and researching to find the perfect blend of lighting and what not. Here are some tricks I've picked up:


Video for positioning lights.



I'm not sure if I've posted about this but it comes in handy every once in a while when the flash is too much and it's super easy, like ridiculously easy.



And I made something like this and I use it quite a bit.


I made mine with those silver lights you can buy at a hardware store and some sheer fabric. It's helpful so I'm sharing it with you guys!

I've been making a bunch of stuff and when I finish I'll post about it all! Other than that I've got alot of stuff I plan on listing soon so keep your eyes peeled! Have a great week everyone!