Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Long time, no blog!

Excuse my absense. I've been taking advantage of the week of vacation I get between semesters. Class for me started yesterday and I'm loaded up with work once again. I'm taking more classes than usual but I think the work load is a bit more spread out and I'm actually reading less per week than I was during the summer!

Anyhow I've been visiting friends, working on clothes/the store, and getting re-inspired to makeover the house. I've decided I should try to redo one room per month, that includes closets and bathrooms. Now, I'm working on these connected bathrooms with ugly polka dot wallpaper that's been there for about 10 years. It's a pain but I think it will be worth it in the end! I'm not sure whether I shared these or not but here is the before and after of my bathroom.