Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Best of Both Worlds

I love thrifting. You can be fashionable and unique while saving money, and being eco-friendly at the same time! Not to mention the more shopping you do, the better our economy will be, ha!

Anyhow here's the result of my latest photoshoot (with myself). Some are just updated photos, some items that haven't sold I have touched up a bit, and some are new. Enjoy! 

Top (not yet listed, check back in a day) 






Notice anything new??? I dyed my hair red! I absolutely love it. It's not quite as vibrant in person though, which is a good thing in my opinion. I wanted it to look somewhat natural... I mean as much as it could be atleast.

And a friendly reminder that there's only a couple more days to my giveaway! Only two peole have submitted comments so far so you have a good chance to win!