Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What I've been Up To!

Notice anything different??? I've changed up my layout! It took me forever to figure out how to do it but I kind of figured it out. Helpful Site- lot's of awesome tips!

I've also been crafting a little. I made a journal filled with magazine clippings of clothes to keep me inspired!
 Here are a couple of pages I've done so far.






During the week I went out and bought a flask to carry around for the weekend. I wanted to decoupage it but decided against it because I didn't have the supplies to seal it. So I made a flask dress!





I also started scrapbooking a bit but I'll talk about that in another post. To close this post, I have a funny little picture. Eliza learned to take off her diaper last week so this was my dad's solution.

Duct tape! Haha, crazy old man (: