Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Red Hair

I have been wanting to dye my hair red for a couple of weeks now but am kind of waiting till I stop breastfeeding. Plus I'm a little nervous, I've always been into changing my hair color but when I got pregnant my hair got really dark and I kind of like it. So I'm stuck between enjoying my natural hair or doing something drastic. I have this thought that I should dye my hair now while I'm young and adventurous because I'll have the rest of my life to enjoy my natural color but red is a bid step, ya know? Aggghh I can't decide! Anyways here are some colors I really like. My favorite is Mary Kate's, I love her.

Hayley Williams of Paramore.





Amy Adams















In other news, Eliza has her first cold! And she was so generous to pass it on to me! Of course the week my dad went out of town, I get sick and can't enjoy it... life is wonderful that way. I have a doctor's apt. tomorrow so we'll see.

Oh! I almost forgot! I changed my layout once again, you like?