Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shoes Part 2

Things are looking up! I had a little meltdown last Saturday but also a long needed discussion with my boo. I just needed to stop, breathe a little bit and talk about things. So I went to wal-mart, bought a dry erase board with some day of the week magnets and Brandon and I sat down to make up a work schedule. I now work officially from 2-4 PM 4 days of the week. I feel like a real workin lady! Oh I also planned days for laundry and house cleaning! Funny how a little scheduling cleared up so many things for me, why didn't I think of this sooner?! But I have to admit that a little Sex and the City every week night helps too. (: Speaking of which, here's some more shoes! Enjoy!

boots


Mahogany Leather Pixie Boots


Black Fringe Pixie Boots


Ankle Boots


Lace Up Granny Shoes


Black Granny Shoes


White Fringe Boots


Ivory Lace Up Shoes

Sneakers


Canvas Tan Reebok Sneakers


Dirty Chambray Lace Up Sneakers


Blue Suede Shoes


Sport Block


Electric Blue Snakeskin Shoes


Blue Canvas Sneakers


Ethnic Print Keds