Thursday, May 13, 2010

Same Old, Same Old

I finished with last semester of school and have decided I'm going for an applied science degree in small business entrepreneurship.

I've been working every spare second I get (I've been selling some stuff!) but lately I've been really overwhelmed with stuff. I have a hard time balancing everything. I suppose I should set up a schedule but I can never stick to them.. I might just have to or this stress is going to be the death of me!

I've had a little family crisis with my troublesome little brother.

And I think I have anxiety? I've been sick for the past week so that might be just putting me on edge.

I've been kind of trying to make a bathing suit... I'll update more about that later.

Anywho here's some new stuff I'm going to put in my store.