Monday, June 21, 2010

It's Picnic Time!

I'm baaaaack! The past two weeks were so busy for me, I just had no time to blog. But I'm back! And have a lot of stuff to blog about. So a while back I decided I wanted my own picnic set, during my search I found some really cute options. Here is what I found:


My favorite













Make a picnic basket out of felt! How cool!



Picnic To-Go! Cute huh?



And last but not least, How to Make an Adorable Picnic Quilt


 So after all my research I went out and bought a $10 basket and $15 quilt (on sale!) from Wal-Mart. Then I stopped into the Target like $1 area for utensils which cost about $4.50 all together and then I got some napkins from a Goodwill for about $2. So all in all it cost me about $35 for this whole kit which I think worked out great! I can't wait to get out and put all this stuff to work!