Thursday, May 6, 2010

hAIR

So for a while now I've been really frustrated with my hair. I've been trying to grow it out and it was just at a really annoying stage.



Then today we went to sally's and I saw some extensions so I started thinking of getting a few clip ons just for fun. So I was looking them up on the Internet and then I started looking for different techniques of cutting hair (I know, my mind did a little back flip). And I found this video of this girl cutting her hair. It was EXACTLY what I was looking for and what I needed so I had to try it out. I just couldn't wait!



Also here's another video on cutting/styling bangs.






I've started assembling parts for my backdrop! I think it's going to be cool (:

Sheet: Walmart, $3
Tissue Paper: Walmart, $1
PVC: Home Depot, probably around $5 for all of it
So all in all a backdrop under $10... NICE!

Oh I'm also downloading a trial version of bookkeeper (accounting program) to try it out. I'm excited (: