Monday, March 29, 2010

Wall Decor; Origami, Silhouettes, and Decals

Here's an awesome video from threadbanger on diy wall decals.



Another cool site with ideas for $5 decorScrimpalicious


Like these empty frames? Go here for more.


A How-To on Silhouettes


Loveeee Daily Danny, green living craft ideas. Tutorial for silhouette plates


I just made up some wall art using scrapbook paper that I had lying around. I framed some, and glued the others to empty canvases I had. (Ignore the hideous wallpaper, I'm doing the best I can to make it look good)



This one that I framed, I made a really pretty origami lily and stuck it on with tape. It was really easy and I think it turned out cool, here is the video.


Origami Lilly - For more funny videos, click here


And this one I made origami Bell Flowers, directions here.

Been busy lately, I think it's all in my head though because I can't quite remember what I've been busy doing... I'm counting down the days 'till the weekend, I'm taking a trip to New Orleans!