Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tid Bits



So I checked out this resale shop called Plato's Closet that I think I'm going bring all my clothes in to trade. Since having Eliza, my style has really changed and I need to update my wardrobe. I'm really into floral and nude colors here are some things I like;


from Forever 21





from Pink Ice


from Urban Outfitters
There's also a kids store that I want to take all Eliza's overgrown clothes to called Once Upon A Child. We just went through her clothes and picked a bunch we don't want and I definitely want to try and get some money out of it. I've tried Ebay but it's such a hassle so this is next on the list.

In other news:
I sold two things on Etsy within the last 24 hours!


Right now I'm working on some pregnancy journals to list on Etsy. They're going to be pretty cool, I'm excited.

And here are some helpful tips I picked up along the way:

making spaghetti straps/button loops

sewing button loops

make ribbon button loops