Thursday, March 11, 2010

Laptop

Ok, so my birthday is coming up April 26th and I want a laptop because my old one died about a year ago. I'd really like my own to blog and do my business on without hogging the only computer in the house. So I've been debating between a Dell and an HP. For now these are the two that stand out.


HP Pavilion dv4 which starts at $578.99 but it would turn out at about $700 with all the stuff I want on it. There's a program available for it that inscribes text onto cd's for you! Like if you burn a cd you can put text on it, cool huh? The more I read about this one, the more I want it. Should I get a fingerprint reader??? Also I don't know if I want a 3GB or 4Gb???? Man, Microsoft programs cost so much money!!! I just want word, and Excell. I kind of want publisher but it's like a couple hundred dollars more, I don't think I really need it.

Or the Dell Inspiron 15

It starts at $499 but with all the stuff I want, it would be about $703.

Both of those include Adobe Photoshop. And the HP includes a back up disc thing and 2 months of Norton Internet Security ... I don't know much about security programs or processors or warranties. Any advise or suggestions??

Or the Hp G60t because has a 5 in 1 media card reader. It would come out to about $600? It has the numbers on the side, which I really like. It's bigger than the first HP though and I kind of want a smallish one. Ahhhh, too many choices. Maybe I should just make a pros and cons list.