Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Henna Tattoo Inspiration

All the sudden all of my friends are running out and getting tattoos. I don't know what it is, I guess a crazy coincedence? Who knows, well I've always thought about getting one but knew I was too fickle to stick with one. So my solution to my tattoo craving is Henna! I'm really excited. Apparently World Market doesn't sell the stuff anymore but I know Barnes and Nobles does so my sister and I are going first thing in the morning. I'm going to henna myself tomorrow and then lay out in the sun because it supposedly helps darken it. Here's some inspiration pics from Flickr. The HennaTribe Peacock is a group where I got a bunch of the pictures from, very cool.

Chanel's temporary tattoos seen on the Paris runway from its Spring/Summer 2010 show

^^ this is a real tattoo on Peaches Geldof but if I ever got one, this is what I'd get. You can't really see it in this pic but it's a daisy chain on her thigh.
^^ I'm pretty sure that's a real one, just though it was cute for couples

^^ I'd really like to get one like this but I don't think I would be able to do it by myself








Also, a cool site; THE TEN: Alternative Tattoo Spots

I had a mini spa day and painted my toenails. It made me feel pretty. But then a couple of hours later I went running with my dad and sis and I went to take my socks off and they were stuck to my big toes. Well so much for that, but atleast they're not totally ruined.