Sunday, February 28, 2010

Update



Working on my dreads... I was unaware when I started how long this was going to take. I need 40 and it takes an hour to make like 6. I'm half way done though! It's a good thing I decided to do it in my bathroom because it's quite a messy project. Note: fingers will be pruny and hands will be rubbed raw. It's a great arm workout though, lol. Here's a pick of one that didn't quite go the way I wanted it to.


Ignore the 90's decor, I'm in the process of remodeling our house.

I'm also working on lowering a bunch of the prices in my store so check it out!

I'm thinking of expanding my... I dunno what to call it. Making different stuff. Don't know what yet, I'll keep you posted.

I can't find a key rack that I like and we desperately need one so I'm just going to make my own. I'll get back to that later. I'm going to hit the thrift stores tomorrow to see if I can find some cool stuff.

Oh! Also there's a giveaway on this site of this beautiful skirt!



I want it (: