Friday, February 19, 2010

Jellyfish Softies

At Hancocks the other day I was looking through the books and magazines when I came across one that had all kinds stuffed animals that I thought were just amazing. They really put a twist on stuffed animals and made them like art not just some dinky kids toy. They were just incredible and I got inspired so I've been trying to make my own unique stuffed animal that I enjoy doing over and over again. This is what I came up with.






(Top from the right) I started out making pandas then a panda bunny but they had too many little pieces and I got bored. Then finally I started the jellyfish which was simple and quick and I had fun mix and matching. I'm going to list them in my etsy store soon so keep an eye out! They're not much but I'm really excited about them.

Also I've got some new vintage/homemade stuff I'm going to list soon here's a little preview